Sony fans are celebrating the latest announcement from Sony about the PS5, but there’s still one big question on their minds: when will the PS5 be available again? The fact that Sony hasn’t released official details about an upcoming PS5 restock only adds to the mystery surrounding this sought-after video game console.
The good news is that there are plenty of PS5 restock updates out there that provide valuable insights into this intriguing question! Let’s look at some of them below and figure out how to get your hands on the highly sought-after PlayStation 5 console!
What You Need To Know About The PS5 Today
The PlayStation 5 is finally here. The console has been highly anticipated for years and it’s finally here. But where can you find one? And what do you need to know about the console today?
According to rumors, Sony plans to release three PlayStation 5 consoles per year for at least two years. The second console is expected to arrive in March of 2019, and there are already reports that a potential PS5 Slim will be announced soon. However, a full version PS5 release date isn’t expected until 2020 but you’ll want to start thinking about which PS4 accessories you’ll need for your new PS4 Pro or Slim.
The PlayStation 5 may not be as powerful as many PC games today but thanks to backward compatibility it’s also a great way for newcomers and families looking for something new and fun. If you already have older devices and controllers then they’ll work with your new console too – so everything else is simply more of what’s come before.
7 New Features To Look Out For
Since Sony first announced that they are working on a PS5, it has been the subject of much debate about what features it should have. Now, after months and months of anticipation, Sony finally revealed what gamers can expect from this new console. The PS5 is set to be released in November 2020 with some exciting new features. Here are just seven of them.
- It will be backward compatible with all PS4 games and peripherals
- The system will be able to stream games from a server at 1080p quality
- It will come with an SSD
- A second Bluetooth controller for multiplayer gaming
- An improved PlayStation VR headset with better resolution
- A more powerful PS4 Pro graphics card
- A 120Hz refresh rate for an even smoother gameplay experience
6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Wait For The Next PlayStation Console
- Prices are a little lower than expected.
- No more waiting and wondering if you’ll get a PS5 this year or next year.
- Pre-orders come with some really good deals and bundles, which can be found here
- Games, in general, are going to be better, and more powerful as Sony has been working hard on them for years now
- New games will be released as well
- There is not that much of a wait time until the launch
5 Alternatives When There’s No PS5 In Sight Yet
As of now, there’s no PlayStation 5 in sight. What are you supposed to do? Well, we have some good news and bad news. The bad news is that you’ll have to wait a while before any PS5 restocks happen. The good news is that there are alternatives in the meantime!
4 Games That Will Be Great On The Next Generation Of Consoles
- The Last of Us Part II
- Fallout 76
- Red Dead Redemption 2
3 Companies Working On All-New Consoles Right Now
Sony is not the only company working for a foothold in your living room. In addition to upcoming consoles by Microsoft and Nintendo, there are three more companies that are currently working on new consoles of their own.
While it may not be as easy or affordable to buy a PS5 as it is with previous generations, there are a few options out there for you. The highly sought-after console has already made its way back into stock at certain retailers and there are three companies working on brand-new consoles set for release in 2019 and beyond.
While you probably won’t be able to buy any of these new consoles anytime soon, knowing which companies will be bringing them in does offer some insight into what we can expect from future hardware releases. Whether Sony’s rivals deliver a better PS5 or a different console entirely all depends on how much more gamers are willing to spend. Is Sony’s successor worth your money? What do you think? Let us know!
2 Games That Would Be Awesome On Next-Gen Consoles
Since it was announced last week, Sony’s PlayStation 5 has been one of the most hotly anticipated releases in gaming history. The waiting game is going to be a long one, but there are a few things we can glean from what we know so far.
First, PlayStation 5 will not release until 2020 at the earliest. Second, Sony will be taking its time with this console. Third and finally, Sony has an ace up its sleeve that will ensure they make as much money as possible with this next iteration of gaming.
Five Reasons Sony Is Going To Move Fast On A Next-Gen Playstation
Sony has been trying to put the brakes on a PS5 release. But if they do launch it, they’re going to have to move fast. Here are five reasons why Sony is going to have a hard time waiting until 2020 for their next console:
1) The PS4 is getting old and sales are starting to slow down. Sony has said that they’ve sold 76 million units worldwide since its launch in 2013, and that’s not an insignificant number by any means. But sales numbers for consoles typically start slowing down after around four years of life, which suggests that 2020 might be a good time for a next-gen release as interest in PS4 starts waning.
2) The Xbox One X will be released this November.
3) Game developers are ready for a PS5 release.
4) The streaming market is about to get huge.
5) Sony will have more competition.
For more info Visit Us