How to use the WPS office?
The WPS online office is a great tool for teachers, students, and parents alike. It helps you organize your class, assign work and communicate with parents. In this article, we’ll show you how to use the WPS office so that you can feel more in control of your school life!
The WPS office is a great tool for teachers, students, and parents alike. It can be used to create new classes, and assignments and sign in to your WPS account all within the same application.
The first step to using the WPS office is creating a class. To do this you must first select an existing course or create a new one based on the information available in your WPS account (i.e., subject areas).
Sign in to your WPS account.
- Sign in to your WPS account.
- Create a new class, assignment, or team.
- Add students/teams to an existing assignment or class.
Create a new class.
You can create a new class in the WPS office.
- Add a description for your class.
- Enter the code of your class (class code).
- Enter the code description for your class (class code description).
- Select an image from your computer or from Google images, then upload it to our server, where it will be converted into an animated GIF file with transparent background and white text on top of it. If you don’t have any images ready yet, we recommend that you choose one from our gallery featuring different designs and colors! After selecting an image from there or from another source online via the link provided by us when creating a new account on [WPS](https://www.wps-office/), please note: if there are any other links inside sources other than ours linked directly onto each individual page within content management systems (CMSs) such as WordPress which may lead users away from using those pages properly then this could lead people away from using them properly rather than just looking at them passively like we do today because they’re not used correctly according to what needs doing before posting anything else onto those same pages again later down line.”
Create a new assignment.
You can create a new assignment by clicking on the Assignment tab. To add students or student teams to existing assignments, click on the Add Student button and choose Students from the drop-down menu. You can also select Manage Students if you want to add or remove students from an existing assignment.
To create a new assignment:
- Click on Add Assignment in the left sidebar of your WPS portal page (or go directly here).
- Enter your name, email address, and password in order to log into your account (if you don’t have one yet).
Add a student or student team member to an existing assignment.
To add a student or team member to an existing assignment, click on the assignment you want to add students to.
Then click on the plus sign in the top right corner of your screen (it looks like three dots stacked on top of each other). This will bring up another window where you can select who you want to be added. Once you have selected all of your students/teams that need assignments in this particular course, then click Check Marks when done!
The WPS online office is a great tool for teachers, students, and parents alike
The WPS online office is a great tool for teachers, students, and parents alike. It can be used on any device and at any time, so it’s easy to access whenever you need it.
The WPS online office is a great tool for teachers, students, and parents alike. If you’re interested in learning more about how to use the WPS office or want some help navigating through the process of creating assignments, email us!
For more info click here