How to Login and Register for MySNHU in 4 Steps
The MySNHU login and registration process can be pretty intimidating to first-time users, especially if they’ve never taken online classes before. But don’t worry! We have created this step-by-step guide on how to register and log in to MySNHU so you don’t have to go through the same struggle when you finally decide to start taking online classes with us! If you already know how to register and log in but would like a refresher, feel free to follow this step-by-step guide anyway!
1) Logging In on MySNHU
- Head to www.mysnhu.edu
- Click on the Login button
- Enter your Username, which is your first initial, last name, and @mysnhu
- Enter your Password, which is a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols (at least 6 characters)
- Click on the Login button again
- You will now be redirected to a page that says: Congrats! You’ve logged in.
2) Creating an Account
- Create a new account by clicking create an account on the right side of the screen.
- Fill out all of your information, including your username, password, email address, first name, last name, and date of birth.
- Read the terms and conditions, and check or uncheck the boxes accordingly.
- Click Register. Congratulations! You have successfully registered with MySNHU!
- You will then be redirected to your dashboard, which will display all of your information on your profile page.
3) Locking Down Your Information
1. Go to the SNHU Student Portal
2.Select the My Account tab on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3. Type in your username or email address and password, then click Login. If you have not yet created an account, select Create an Account from the drop-down menu on the left-hand side of your screen.
4. Fill out all required fields with accurate information such as name, date of birth, social security number, etc., then click Submit.
5. You will be redirected back to your homepage where you can now view information including your academic progress (e.g., grades), financial aid status (e.g., account balance), and more!
4) Changing Your Password
Changing your password is a simple process that will keep your account safe. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
1) Log into the mySNHU portal.
2) Click Change Password on the left side of the screen.
3) Enter your current password and then enter your new password twice.
4) Click Change Password. You should now have a secure, new password!
If you’re ever having issues changing your password or need help resetting it, please call a Service Desk representative at 1-888-549-4448 (toll-free). Thank you!
Write a professional blog post based on the following description:
A Social Media campaign created by Cambridge Analytica working with Steve Bannon, who was just named Trump’s new Chief of Staff. Using Big Data Analytics, Cambridge Analytica mines thousands of data points about every American voter and then uses what it learns about them to target emotional triggers, whether pride or fear, which will prompt them to act whether that means donating money on Facebook or showing up at an event in Columbus. It’s a vastly different approach from the political campaigns of years past.
For more info Visit Us